As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we are using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
Our Policy explains:
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information
We have tried to keep this as simple as possible, however if you are not familiar with terms like cookies, IP address and browser – the definitions and examples could be find online on Google and we recommend you to first read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to us so whether you are a new or long time user or candidate, please do take the time to get know our practices and if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Who we are – For the purpose of Data Protection Legislation in EU (GDPR) the data controller of your personal information is Performia International AB, Bergviksgatan 27, Sodertalje 15250, Sweden, EU. Our services are provided directly by Performia International AB or by our subsidiaries and affiliates of Performia International AB which are separate and independent legal entities.
Each individual global, country, regional, or practice specific website within performia.com is provided by an individual entity within the Performia Network.
Changes To This Policy – We will post any modification or changes to the policy on our site. We reserve the right to modify the Policy at any time, so we encourage you to read it frequently.
What We Collect
There is a range of information we collect about you so you can use our services. This information may include:
- Information you give us
When our customer – we collect your E-mail address, Name and Surname, Address of your company, Company name, Phone number, Fax number if applicable, and Company data required for financial transactions.When Candidate – we collect your E-mail address, Name and Surname, Address, CV, Date of birth if applicable, Photo if applicable,IP address and the interviews and tests you filled in.
- Device Information – when reporting the problem with your access to our system in the report we collect device specific information such as operation system, whether you use computer or smartphone, IP address of the device, browser, screen resolution. These data help us to identify the problem and solve it faster.
- Log Information – when you use our services or you view content provided by Performia International AB, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Details of how you use our services
- IP address
- Cookies that might uniquely identify your browser
- Location of the user
- Cookies and similar technologies – We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit Interspeedia website and this may include using cookies and similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer. We use also Google Analytics which helps us to analyze the traffic to our websites and we use also cookies for statistical purposes – we collect the data on how the visitors use the website.
What We Do With This Information
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain and improve our services
- To create your account, identify you as a user / candidate
- To send you promotional communication – this may include deals e-mails, notifications from the system, surveys, or other newsletters. You may opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails at any time: marketing e-mails will tell you how to “opt-out”.
- To send you administrative communication. These may include administrative emails, confirmations, technical notices, updates and security alerts.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide you with user support.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect so that you can make your own choice about how it is used:
You can review, update or delete your data by simply logging with your login data into our system.
You can delete the cookies in your browser or block them. However, it is important to remember that our services provided on our websites may not function properly if the cookies are disabled.
Accessing And Updating Your Personal Information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with the access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies and may not remove information from our active server and may not remove immediately information from our backup systems.
Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with the companies, organizations, individuals outside Performia unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Third Party Designated By You: We may share your personal information with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third Party Service provider (applicable only for customers): We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers who provide services such as data analysis, invoicing, information technology and related infrastructure, e-mail delivery, and another similar services. We require that our third-party service providers use your personal information only to provide the services we have requested.
Our third-party providers are:
– RAYNET s.r.o., Francouzska 6167/5, Poruba 70800, Ostrava, Czech Republic
– QUANDA International s.r.o., Podebradska 206/57, 198 00 Praha 9, Czech Republic
– Sengrid, 1801 California Street, Denver, CO 80202, USA
– SMSAPI – ComVision sp. z o. o., ul. Toszecka 10,144-100 Gliwice, Poland
– Equinix Inc. – Via Francesco Sforza 13, 20080 Basiglio (MI), Italy
– LibertyLine s.r.l. – Via Macaggi 17, 16121 Genova, Italia
– Fortnox AB, Bollgatan 3B, 352 46 Växsjö, Sweden
- Corporate restructuring – We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sales or transfer of all or part of our business or assets. These details can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Administrators – your Account is managed also by our local/ country or global administrator. That means that the administrator and the resellers who provide user support to your organization or to you as an individual will have access to your account information (including your e-mail and other data). Your country administrator may be able to:
- View statistics regarding your account – usage of the services
- Log in to your account in order to help you solve your problem
- Suspend or terminate your account access
- Access or retain information stored as part of your account
- Other Disclosures – We may share personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate a) to comply with applicable laws; b) to comply with lawful request and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; c) to enforce our Policy; and d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and /or that of you or others.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt our services using SSL
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and/ or to deliver the service to you, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
When we use the term “anonymous data”, we are referring to data and information that does not permit you to be identified or identifiable, either alone or when combined with any other information available to a third party.
We may create anonymous data from the personal data we receive about you and other individuals whose personal data we collect. Anonymous data might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies. We make personal data into anonymous data by excluding information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, data of birth that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use the anonymous data for statistical purposes and to improve our service.
Information Choices And Changes
Opt-out – You can contact us any time to opt-out of a) promotional communication, b) any new processing of your personal information that we may carry out beyond original purpose, or c) the transfer of your personal information outside EU. Please note that your use of some of the site or services may be ineffective upon opt-out.
Access – You can access the information we hold about you at any time by viewing your account on www.tech.statsbook.net
Move< – As a candidate your personal information are portable – you have a possibility to download your data in PDF for and move it to another service provider as you wish.
Erase and forget – in certain situation, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data. Otherwise all the data about candidates are automatically deleted after 2 years.
In case you forgot your access please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. or via our website. In your request please make clear a) what personal information is concerned, b) company name c) your email address you used for login and d) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to personal information associated with the particular e-mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/ or to complete any transaction that you began prior to requesting the change or deletion unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example regulatory purposes).
When you receive promotional e-mails from us, you can also unsubscribe or opt-out by clicking the link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail. You cannot opt-out of receiving administrative communication.
User Testimonials And Feedback
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our services, and we occasionally publish them. We obtain the user`s consent prior to posting any feedback on a public area of the sites.